TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the process of continual improvement and updating products, we reserve the right to alter design and/or specification of any of our products.
- All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and are exclusive of carriage and VAT.
- It is company policy to utilise Pro-forma invoices for new and overseas customers. For further orders a 30 day account will be opened on the provision of two satisfactory, current credit references. The credit facility will only remain in place provided the account is kept up to date and has been utilised within the last nine months.
- Payment: 30 days net from Invoice date. Prompt payment is required in order to keep our products competitively priced. Any charge incurred in the collection of a debt through an agency or solicitor will be the customers / purchasers responsibility to pay.
- The suggested recommended retail price is usually double cost price plus VAT. The full list is available on our barcode listing which is available upon requested.
- Initial order value excluding carriage and VAT - £300.00 Minimum order thereafter is £150 plus carriage and VAT.
- Overseas customers are asked to pay in Sterling.
- All goods must be examined on receipt and all damages or shortages communicated in writing to Dora Designs Ltd within 7 days of the delivery. Dora Designs Ltd. will issue credit notes for valid damage or shortage claims. Replacements will not be sent.
- Risk of damage to or loss of goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery. The property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Dora Designs Ltd has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full.
- Out of stock items will only be placed on back order by prior agreement. This will only be granted where the out of stock items are a significant quantity. Please note every effort is made to ensure items are in stock. Forward ordering would be helpful during busy periods.
- Our products cannot be sold via internet sites unless express permission is given by Dora Designs Ltd. Customers wishing to sell via this method should send a request in writing. Permission will NOT be granted to sell via third party websites.
- The copyright and/ or design right of our products are the property of Dora Designs Ltd.
- Dora Designs Ltd reserves the right to refuse to supply goods on credit or otherwise to any person, limited company, firm, partnership, unincorporated association or other body and shall not be required to provide any reason for the refusal to supply such goods.
- Invoices generated from this online system are exclusive of both VAT and Carriage. The final invoice will be sent out after the orders have been received.
- We will only use your personal information to manage your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. To ensure your orders are delivered correctly, this will include providing necessary details to relevant third-party warehouses and couriers.
The information held by us includes:
- Contact Details – Name, phone number and email address
- Address Information – Invoice address and delivery address
- Bank account information
- Transactional History
- From time to time we will contact you with details on our products and services. If you received an email from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- Each email sent contains an easy way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review. How we protect your privacy.
- We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
- Under the GDPR, individuals will have the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed and individuals also have access to their personal data.
- Our Policy on spam:
We have ZERO tolerance of spam.
We do not use our email service to send unsolicited email ("spam"), commercial or non-commercial. Unsolicited email is defined as email sent to individuals without their permission. Our email will be considered unsolicited if our membership addresses are not 100% opt-in by our email list members.
We do not purchase email lists, nor do we use software to harvest email addresses with the purpose of using them to solicit business.
We do not send email with an invalid "From:" or "Reply-to:" address. All messages sent to our list contain valid email addresses and we respond to all replies from members of our list, including unsubscribe requests. All of our list messages include unsubscribe instructions in order that members can unsubscribe themselves from such list. We do not refuse or ignore unsubscribe requests from members of our list. We respond to member requests for manual removal from the list with courtesy and timeliness.